- Gently buffs dead cells at skin surface to smooth and brighten skin dry, outer layers of skin
- Coconut and safflower essential oils have antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits and hydrate skin as you exfoliate dull skin surface
- Helps appearance of acne scars and helps clear breakouts
- Aids absorption of other skin care products
- Smooths and brightens skin
Diatomaceous Earth: the main polishing agent in ResurFACE Crème consists of fossilized phytoplankton that takes millions of years to develop under the forces of nature and is a great physical exfoliator that stimulates and helps improve the appearance of fine lines and lessen appearance of age spots and scaly patches.
Orange, Orange Peel, and Coconut Oil: brightening, aromatic essential oils with antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits.
Safflower Oil: essential oil with potent dirt and oil-removal abilities.
How to Use
Gently massage on damp skin using circular motions for 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water. Use 2-4 times weekly on face, neck, chest, and hands.
Water, Diatomaceous Earth, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Nonoxynol-9, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.